Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Charlie!

I LOVE this family! I grew up in Orange, and so just being in the circle makes me smile. I was wondering around with one of my sisters, and met Claudia and her daughter Ella. We immediately hit it off with them (if you knew Ella Kaye, you would know why... she is magnetic and so special, and makes you laugh and smile). I also LOVE love stories, which Claudia and Duane have:) They met, instantly fell in love, got married, and had a beautiful baby girl! I was there to see it all, and capture it all with my lens. You can see in all of these images the way they all adore one another. Duane was SO ready to be a dad, fell in love with Claudia and Ella, and now has another daughter. Ella is the BEST big sister ever. When Charlie sees Ella enter the room, her face lights up like you have never seen and squeals and walks over to her. You can see this in the image where she is walking next to her sister, just looking up to Ella with adoration. Charlie also is very social. Each person she sees, she gives them a big smile and then waves at them. I love your family so much and am so thankful that you include me to capture all of your special moments. Here are some of my favorite images from our shoot. Enjoy!


















No comments: