Friday, May 7, 2010

The Knight Family...

I was lucky enough to meet the Knight family through a boutique I shoot for. It was fun meeting them! Brenda had some questions during our shoot about photography. She just had her baby about 9 months ago and couldn't bare the thought of going back to work. So, they figured out how to make it work, and here she is:) She is taking up photography and hoping to do it as a career in the future. Brenda... good luck with everything! I can truly say that being a photographer is something that I absolutely love and feel blessed to do as a living. Not many people can say that, so I definitely don't take it for granted:) I hope you will be able to say the same soon... so just stick with it! Here are just a few favs from our shoot together.




1 comment:

Brenda Knight said...

you are so sweet Megan! thank you!