Saturday, June 19, 2010

Elijah is here!

So many shoots... so little time to blog! I am going to try and catch up this next week though:) 

Elijah is finally here! I say finally, because when you find out someone is expecting at the very beginning... it feels like it takes forever for the baby to come! I am so excited that Matt and Leanna welcomed a beautiful baby boy to add on to their family. They now have Ella and Elijah. Ella loves her baby brother as you can see in the photos (she is still learning how to be "gentle" with him). You can see her jumping around giving me a show and making me crack up so you can imagine how she just jumps around Elijah all day. Oh sweet siblings... I love watching the interaction between them. So real and simple... and funny too!











2 comments:

Dewberry Fine Art said...

Meg these are sooooo sweet. Of course i love every photo you take. Love the baby on that blue natural silk, ou la la.
Thinking about you deep in my heart, sweetie.xoxoxo

The Parleur Girls said...

Megs, LOVE these pics! So adorable...