Monday, August 16, 2010

Lisa: Expecting! ... Part II

Sooooo...... I posted part of Lisa's pregnancy pics a little while back, and thought it necessary to finish the post with the most important part! The most important part was not the beautiful images of just her, but of her current family (Timmy is not in these, but all of her little boys are:). Whammy (her baby due any day!)... has some very big shoes to fill! These 4 animals are Lisa's life... to say the least! Rudy, Iggy, Shmoey, and Jonsey are her babies and I know Lisa can't imagine loving anyone else this much. However, she will see once Whammy comes out that it is possible. Here are a few of my favs:)


Below is Rudy... Lisa's FAVORITE!!! I guess you are allowed to play favorites with pets:)

This was quite an interesting shoot. Meet Jonsey below. Poor Jonsey was pretty much attacked by the other 3 boys because he got loose and they were not going to have it! This is the only shot we got of him because he was SO scared!


1 comment:

The Parleur Girls said...

YAY! for my boys... thanks again Megs for making me look halfway cute even at 9 months pregnant. Can't wait for our little ones to be in the blog!