Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Ryan Family

I'm back! September has been such a busy month with traveling, that I haven't blogged at all! I went to Hawaii and had a wonderful time with my hubby, then was home for less than a week to do a bunch of shoots, then off again to Omaha to visit my best friend before our little girl comes and traveling gets a little harder:) So... needless to say, I have LOTS of shoots to post and catch up on!

The Ryan family just celebrated Rachael's 3rd Birthday, and wanted to capture some special photos of her, and some family ones as they are expecting their 2nd baby! Rachael is going to be such a good big sister! We had an amazing day. They do their shoot every September because Jenny's mom is in town visiting, so there are a couple of her in here as well:) Rach just loves her grandma! There were so many good images I could barely pick which ones to blog, but here you go:)















No comments: