Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Jackson Family and November

I'm back! October and November are my busiest months of the year! I have wonderful clients who love to book these months for updated family photos, which they can then use for Christmas cards! Because it's been so busy with about 25 shoots per month (not including weddings) I have been M.I.A. with blogging:( I feel like it's much more important to get everyone their images as quickly as possible so please forgive me for not blogging at all:) I apologize to all of the families that I cannot blog about, which is almost everyone right now...

The Jackson family was referred to me by some wonderful clients of mine and I feel so blessed that they chose to use me! They are not only gorgeous... but they are definitely used to being in front of the camera:) They do family photos each and every year. I love when clients do this because life FLIES by and next thing you know it's been 5 years since you have had any family photos taken. I think it's so important to capture your family together every year by a professional photographer so you can look back through the years and smile... it's the most important investment you can make! Anyhow... I was only going to post a few photos but I honestly could have posted ALL of them because the shoot was amazing! Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy:)















No comments: