Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Maddie Mae... come play already!!!

I worked for Islands for a very long time, and met some of my VERY closest friends there. Jessica is one of them. I feel blessed by her friendship over all of these years, and now we get to go through motherhood together as well... which makes it that much more fun:) 

I have been telling Jessie forever that she needs to take pregnancy pics, otherwise she will regret it. Then weeks passed. Then more weeks passed. I get a call last week from Jessie in a panic, saying she really wants preggo pics. FYI... Maddie is due TOMORROW!!! So of course we figured out a time to go take these and here they are. So, Maddie Mae... you can come play now:) Your mommy has her hair done, toes painted, and now has some proof she was preggo with you! Come out already!!!

Jessica and Brandon are an awesome couple and are going to make the BEST parents! Maddie, you are one. very. lucky. baby.











No comments: