Wednesday, October 16, 2013

April and Brett: Married!

April and Brett are one of those couples who exude happiness, joy... they just have this amazing energy with each other and it really does affect everyone around them. They smile a lot, laugh a lot, give each other "that" look a lot. I am so thankful that I was able to document their love. This ceremony was like no other. They had an amazing priest who said something that I will never forget. He told April and Brett that when they look at the other, they are seeing the face of God. I thought that was so interesting. When you are in a relationship, it is easy to get frustrated with one another, raise your voices, all types of things. BUT, if you look at your partner and realize how much they love you, you really do act a little different. April and Brett, I hope this is always true for you! I hope this chemistry and love you have with one another always remains. Thank you for being such an amazing couple, and thank you for choosing me to be there and capture it.

























































No comments: