Friday, January 22, 2010

Matt and Tawney: Engaged!

Matt and Tawney are the couple you look at, and you know they are madly, deeply in love. Their love started out on the town... it's a very funny story actually... let's just say, it was the end of the night, and it almost never happened, then after a change of heart... they ended up exchanging numbers, and they have been together ever since. They laugh at each other... gaze into each other's eyes. The smile you see when they look at each other is priceless, and so real. I was so honored that they chose me to shoot their wedding this year! Enjoy some of my favorite shots from our shoot at USC...








Seriously... straight out of a magazine!





Tawney is gorgeous!








These are the smiles I am talking about... so pure... this image makes me happy just looking at it!

No comments: