Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oliver and Yvette: Engaged! (Huntington Beach)

Meet Oliver and Yvette... two wonderful people, and some very close friends of mine. I was so excited for this shoot... to document this time in their lives! Oliver and Yvette are so special. You meet them and feel like you have known them forever. They enjoy life as much as any two people can. They do so many things together... including riding their bikes anywhere and everywhere, hence the bike shots in the end... and may even pop in your home for a drink or two on their way home. (sorry guys... I had to:). Ollie and Yvette, you are so perfect for eachother. I love laughing with you, and experiencing the way you can laugh with eachother about just about anything. Thank you for letting me document your engagement. Ryan and I can't wait for the big day this June!!! There are a lot of favorites from our session... enjoy.

























No comments: