Monday, April 12, 2010

Brian + Annette: Married!

Brian and Annette got married in March. We had SO my fun at their e*session
and their wedding was even more fun! I always love the glances exchanged between two people on their wedding day. I find myself smiling all day long:) This was just one of those days. Brian and Annette got married at the Eagle Glen Golf Course, which provided for a GORGEOUS backdrop for their day. Their flowers were done by the ever so wonderful Bella Blooms. I had the opportunity to have Matt as my 2nd shooter that day, and he rocked it out! A few of these images are from his perspective. Enjoy!
































Have to give Matt props for this ring shot...


3 comments:

Matthew + Molly Snelson said...

don't be retarded. these are gorgeous!!! :)

love you.

Anonymous said...

Megan & Matthew thanks for taking such GREAT photos, Annette and I are very pleased with what we have seen, WE look forward to see the rest of them...YOU both really captured the moments we were looking for..
Sincerely, Brian M Gomez

melinda kim said...

beautiful Megan!!!! loved that location!