Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Palmer Family

You will hear me say "I love this family" a lot... partly because I really do connect with my clients so I feel close to them. Also, because I absolutely love learning about different families, what makes them work, how they raise their kids... I find the psychology of it quite fascinating:) I guess it's a good thing I studied psych and photography at LMU!
The Palmer family is one of those families. I have been blessed to be able to capture their family from the time Jessie was born. They got the one year package which includes 4 photoshoots. SO... I have had many conversations with them about being new parents... to being parents up until the 7 month age, and now Jessie is running around... a lot... as in if you want to capture him... put your running shoes on. I love watching Mel and Damon interact with him. They take on a very relaxed, go-with-the-flow attitude with parenting. I LOVE IT! One, because when Ryan and I start our family, I am going to try my best to be like that, and two, because this family gets me very excited to have kids. Mel and Damon, thank you for loving life, and giving the world a wonderful example of how great it is to be a parent. Thank you too for showing everyone that even when you have kids, you can still enjoy EVERYTHING just as much:) Here are a few of my favorites from our shoot... Enjoy!













2 comments:

Damon Palmer said...

LOve It! YOu are the Best, thank you so much for the bio, brought tears to my eyes.
Love,

Mel, Damon and Jesse

Unknown said...

OMG, the pictures are beautiful! I love what Megan wrote, very special. Jesse looks so grown up, he's growing too fast.
I LOVE YOU ALL so so much!

Love,
Meme xxoo