Monday, July 26, 2010

Chris and Meagan: Married!

Chris and Meagan touched my heart from day one. They are a true example of God putting two perfect people together. Their wedding day was filled with prayer, thankfulness, wonderful family and friends, and the understanding that their union is only right because God is the center of it. I know their life together will be so blessed! The day was so much fun! There were tears, laughter, and let me tell you... a lot of people there knew how to boogie!!!

Their vendors were awesome:

Venue: The French Estate in Orange

Wedding Coordinator: Allie Varela (avarela@balboabayclub.com)

Photography: Me of course:)... my favorite 2nd shooter Matt who rocks!

Flowers: Vicky Perrigan (dcperrigan@verizon.net)

Makeup: the AMAZINGLY fantastic Lisa from The Primping Parleur

Hair: Danielle Quintanilla at Oneal Carson Salon










Meagan reading a sweet love note from Chris:)


I walked in to find all of the girls praying over Meagan, bringing tears to her eyes... It was awesome because Matt and I shoot separately in the beginning and when I got his images from him, he had captured the same exact thing going on with Chris, his brother, and dad. They were praying over him as well. The image is below:)







































Chris and Meagan, it was an HONOR to shoot your wedding!!! I love you guys dearly and will see you in San Clemente soon:)

1 comment:

The Parleur Girls said...

Love it! You guys look beautiful! Nice work Megan! Meagan and Chris we had a blast working with you, and I wish you guys all the best!