Friday, July 30, 2010

Gary and Nancy: Married!

Gary and Nancy are such a special couple. The met, became friends, then one day realized there was so much more there. They have had quite a period of wanting to be together, but having to wait for the perfect time. I am happy their perfect time finally came:) I had a wonderful time being there with them on there day! A special thanks to my amazing 2nd shooter Matt for helping me that day. 

Gary and Nancy decided to see eachother before their ceremony. Here are a couple of the images of the first moments they saw eachother:)













I peeked in and saw Gary and Nancy praying over eachother right before their ceremony... I love being able to be a part of moments like this...



Matt captured this amazing view from the reception...












No comments: