Friday, September 16, 2011

My little Nugget...

I know that I should have millions of photos of Lili because I am a photographer... but I don't! I am always trying to catch up on work so am terrible about making time to take them. So... as of today... I am going to set time aside each month for her. I have to post a new image of her because it's been 5 months since I posted one! 

Oh and by the way... please excuse my blog and site right now. I am in the middle of updating my logo (finally!!!) so some things are a little off in both. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend:)


1 comment:

Bianca Flores-Cervantes said...

Ohhh My Goodness she's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Wow her eyes are SO striking and she has such beautiful creamy skin!!! Wow!!! Blessed with your warm smile.... :) Cingrats again Megan!!

Xoxo,
Bianca