Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Yang Family

I'm back! I cannot believe it's been so long since I have blogged. Week after week went by... all without posting a thing! I deserve an F in the multitasking department this year:) Since Lili has been born it's hard to find time to keep up on everything. Oh well... good thing she is SO worth it:) Anyhow, I am back and ready to go. I will post some of the shoots I've done over the last couple of months so you all can see what I've been up to:) 

Here's one I just did of the Yang family. We met down in Laguna, for no reason at all... I love shoots like this. Just spending time together documenting being a family:) Brady was seriously AMAZING!!!! He is only 2 and 1/2 which usually means they don't listen at all. Not Brady! He is a model in the making:) Here are some of my favorite shots from our time together.


















No comments: